Thursday 13 January 2011

living in the skies

Hello! I am sort of living my life in the skies at the moment. Haha. The reason is that I got a mail today, which informed me about the fact that I am accepted for an exchange high school-year to the USA! I was so happy when I read it, and it is not going to sink in before I'm actually standing at the airport saying goodbye to my loved ones. But I really hope my conversation with the student counselor is turning out well, and that my dream is going to be reality. Woopwoop. And one of the best things with the organization I am gonna travel with, is that we are gonna have a "soft landing camp" when we arrive in USA, which means that we get three days in New York!! Ah, I hope everything works out perfectly!!! See you. 

1. private 2. weheartit 3. private

No comments:

Post a Comment